Testimonial for DXN Aloe. V Series

“After using DXN Aloe. V skin care in just a month, my skin become brighter and firmer.”
- Doreen - 35 yrs old - Oily skin type -

“In just 2 months, my skin feels more moisturized and hydrated. The skin oily condition is under controlled. In addition, the product price is reasonable and affordable.”
- Salim - 33 yrs old - Oily skin type -



“My skin pores size were large. The skin surface was rough and dull. DXN's Aloe. V skin care series is amazing! It refines the pores size and my skin become smoother, brighter and firmer.”
- Roziyah - 46 yrs old - Combination skin type -

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

I received this testimonial from our up-line in Penang. Frankly, both Hou & I used the whole set of Aloe V. Series since last year. Although we're not really consistent in using it, as we might skip one or few days, or even few weeks, yet I can see the scar on Hou's face is lighten.

I used to have dry skin, especially I am sitting in the air-cond office for the whole day. After I applied the Aloe V. Hand & Body Lotion, my skin is moisturized, and not as dry as before, unless sometime, I am lazy to drink more water ;p

Hou bought the Aloe.V Aqua Gel & Nutricare for his mother. After few months later, his aunt would like to buy the set from him. This is because, she is amazed with the skin condition of Hou's mum.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 




Contact person:
  • Mr. Tee (016-7835799 / chtee_dxn@yahoo.com)


   



想了解【DXN Aloe. V Series】多一些,您可以留言或电邮给我:
email: chtee.dxn@gmail.com
SMS / Whatapps / LINE / WeChat: +6016-7835799

this post is moved from: http://learning-never-stop.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

德信:灵芝

德信:灵芝菌丝

猴頭菇的功效與作用及食用方法和禁忌