Cordypine - Strengtnening the respiratory system

Testimonial 1
Eddie Chan Kong Hoay
Kepong Baru, Kuala Lumpur
Cordypine soothes my throat

I did not suffer from serious health problems, only coughs that had bothered me for 1 week. I tried Cordypin by diluting 20ml of it in a glass of EWS water and also took 20 tablets of DXN spirulina and 6 pairs of RG and GL everyday.
After taking Cordypine for 7 days, my throat feels better and my cough disappeared. Cordypine is also amazing because unlike other cough mixtures, it does not make me feel sleepy. Therefore, Cordypine is a new alternative for those who suffer from coughs.

Testimonial 2
Taib B. Idris
Sungai Besar, Selangor
Breathing difficulties? Not a problem anymore!

I suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease and lung problems. The problems made me less energetic and reduced my appetite. After taking Cordypine for one month, I found that I could breath more easily and did not experience any more breathlessness. I will continue taking Cordypine to take care of my health.

Testimonial 3
Halimatun Sidek
Sungai Besar, Selangor
Cordypine - Relieves the respiratory system

I am 70 years old and suffer from several medical problems such as heart disease, asthma, frequent headaches and joint pain. I was interested to try Cordypine after recommendation from my neighbor. In the first week, I took Cordypine according to the dosage indicated. Although my headache and asthma became worse, my appetite improved. Two weeks later, my headaches subsided, my respiratory system improved and my asthma was also reduced. I feel more energetic and happier with my life.

Testimonial 4
Winson Nirmal Rao
Kota Damansara, Selangor
Its amazing effects against colds and coughs

I do not suffer from any serious health problems except that I sneeze too often. After taking Cordypine for 3 days, I coughed out yellow-coloured phlegm. My body also felt tired and I coughed very often. However the reaction lasted only for a while. On the 10th day, I stopped coughing while my sneezing became less frequent.

Testimonial 5
Lee Joon Yung
Serdang, Selangor
Asthma - No longer a problem for me

I am a 13-year old student and have suffered from asthma since I was small. My mother asked me to drink Cordypine, hoping that it would cure my asthma. After taking Cordypine for 2 weeks, I seldom coughed but I had a runny nose.

However, I could feel that my antibodies were becoming stronger because during the trial period, I never had an asthma attack. I will continue to take Cordypine because I am convinced that it can fully cure my illness.


Want to find out more about 【DXN Cordypine】?
Call me now
email: chtee.dxn@gmail.com 
SMS / Whatapps / LINE / WeChat: +6016-7835799 



Source: 
  1. DXN Cordypine Booklet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

德信:灵芝

德信:灵芝菌丝

猴頭菇的功效與作用及食用方法和禁忌