Benefits of DXN Cordypine (1)

Testimonial 1
Lee Ah Lean
Tampin, Negeri Sembilan
Cordypine – Effective against back problems


I had high blood pressure and nerve and bone problems for several years. Furthermore, red spots that appear on my face could not be removed with skin care products or medicine. The pain I felt at that time was excruciating and brought me added pressure

A friend introduced me to a DXN product called Cordypine. After consuming it for ten days, I had more energy to do daily household chores, even till late at night.

My back is now feeling better while my high blood pressure has receded. In fact positive changes occurred to my skin whereby the red spots were reduced. The natural treatment provided by Cordypine is amazing.

Testimonial 2
Wong Siew Yin
Tampin, Negeri sembilan
No more health problems with Cordypine

I always had headaches, was lethargic and could not concentrate on doing daily work. After taking Cordypine for 1 week, I felt more energetic and became more active in organising my daily household chores. Not only that, the occurrence of headaches were reduced and my concentration level is now better.

I will continue to take Cordypine to improve my health.

Testimonial 3
Teh Kim Tee
Tampin. Negeri Sembilan
Cordypine helps to heal scars from surgery

Recently I underwent an operation on the ovaries but the scars did not heal. I also had a weight problem, with my weight being at 130 pounds. My body was always weak and lethargic.

After taking Cordypine for a week, there was pus coming out from the scar, but I continued to take Cordypine everyday, together with 6 pairs of RG & GL for 2 weeks. But the reaction was temporary. The scar tissues are now healing and my weight has gone down to 120 pounds. Not only that, my skin which was previously dry is now taut and radiant and the dark spots that appeared on my skin are now disappearing.

These changes are amazing. I believe Cordypine can help others solve their health problems.

Testimonial 4
Fisal B. Johar
Bahau, Negeri Sembilan
Constipation no longer a problem for me


I was suffering from constipation for ten years. I had tried various drugs but they did not solve the problem. Also my body always felt weak and lethargic. But after drinking 20ml of Cordypine daily (diluted in EWS water), several changes occurred in my body.

Initially, I passed motion twice a day, once in the morning and once at night for one week and this continued throughout the duration I took Cordypine. Now I no longer suffer from constipation. Besides that, my body feels healthy and refreshed. Cordypine is really effective!

Want to find out more about 【DXN Cordypine】?
Call me now
email: chtee.dxn@gmail.com 
SMS / Whatapps / LINE / WeChat: +6016-7835799 



Source: 
  1. DXN Cordypine Booklet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

德信:灵芝

德信:灵芝菌丝

猴頭菇的功效與作用及食用方法和禁忌