Benefits of DXN Cordypine (2)

Testimonial 5
Amutha A/P Veeran
Kota Damansara. Selangor
Cordypine helps relieve joint problems

I always suffer from pains in the leg joints but it was not too serious. After taking Cordypine for five days, I had increased pain in the joints, while my body felt hot and extremely fatigued.

After 10 days, the fatigue and pain in the joints subsided. Seeing the positive changes, I will continue to take Cordypine to recover fully from the joint problems which I have endured for so long.



Testimonial 6
Mokhtar
Shah Alam, Selangor
Solution to my constipation problems

I had difficulty passing motion since I was small. Within 2 weeks I took Cordypine, my body felt very tired but a month later, I no longer suffer from constipation and gastric.

The effect is truly amazing. Thank you Cordypine!

Testimonial 7
Siti Aminah Mary Bt. Abdullah
Kg. Bukit Rambai, Melaka
Reducing high blood pressure

I had a high blood pressure for quite some time and faint quite often. After taking 20 ml of Cordypine every morning (diluted in EWS water), for one month, I began to pass water frequently with yellow-coloured urine. My blood pressure was also reduced and I no longer faint so often.

Testimonial 8
Rosnah Bt. Mohd Ali
Sungai Besar, Selangor
Cordypine - Improves appetite

I am a 51-year-old housewife and recently suffered a stroke. Now I use a cane to walk. My brother-in-law advised me to try Cordypine hoping that it would cure my illness. After 7 days of consuming Cordypine, I had headaches. This was quite surprising because I never had headaches before.

However, after 2 weeks, my headaches subsided and my appetite improved. I continued with Cordypine because I am confident that it would soon help me to walk normally.

Want to find out more about 【DXN Cordypine】?
Call me now
email: chtee.dxn@gmail.com 
SMS / Whatapps / LINE / WeChat: +6016-7835799 



Source: 
  1. DXN Cordypine Booklet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

德信:灵芝

德信:灵芝菌丝

猴頭菇的功效與作用及食用方法和禁忌