Benefits of DXN Cordypine (3)

Testimonial 9
Zalika Bt. Mohd Razman
Kg. Pandan, Kuala Lumpur
Removing skin sores

I suffer from allergic reactions and cannot eat chicken because it would cause the sin on my leg to sore and break. I have to abstain from eating chicken to prevent this allergy. After taking Cordypine for 2 months, sores from previous allergic reaction have dried up and healed completely. Thanks you Cordypine!



Testimonial 10
Nur Farah Ain Bt. Amran
Selangor
Migraine and boils no longer occur frequently

I suffer from severe migraine, about 3 to 4 times a week and often get boils. My father suggested that I take Cordypine every morning. After one month, the migraine has subsided and I no longer get boils. Since then, I could play and learn, free from those problems. Now I feel much happier.

Testimonial 11
Abdul Rahman Tohani
Sekinchan, Selangor
Cordypine helps regain sex drive

I am 53 years old, have ulcers in my stomach and suffer from sinus. I also get stomachaches every day. I began taking Cordypine on the 2nd of Jan 2004. After consuming it for one month, my stomach is no longer suffer from stomachaches and my sex drive has improved. Also, the sinus problem is receding. I am very happy with the results


Testimonial 12
Roslan B. Hashim
Selangor
No more ringworms on my head

I suffer from ringworms on my head. During the first month I took Cordypine, I found that my urine became yellow and my feet felt cold. But subsequently, the problem areas on my skin have dried up and healed.

I am thankful to Cordypine for providing me with amazing benefits.

Want to find out more about 【DXN Cordypine】?
Call me now
email: chtee.dxn@gmail.com 
SMS / Whatapps / LINE / WeChat: +6016-7835799 



Source: 
  1. DXN Cordypine Booklet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

德信:灵芝

德信:灵芝菌丝

猴頭菇的功效與作用及食用方法和禁忌